For the school year beginning in September 2022, applications for Erasmus Mundus GLOCAL Scholarships are now being accepted. Apply right away.
Global Markets, Local Creativities (GLOCAL Scholarships) is a two-year international master’s degree offered by a group of seven top-tier universities with a global reputation.
The initiative intends to investigate the processes through which local entities (clusters, cities, and regions) and local actors (entrepreneurs, businesses, and policymakers) produce local competitiveness in the context of a global market. This curriculum emphasizes the significance of the historical and social framework in which business strategies, public policy, and economic development occur. This two-year academic programme not only gives you the analytical tools you need to understand how the local and the global interact and complement each other, but it also gives you the chance to gain real-world experience through internships with businesses and public policy organizations.
Depending on the curriculum you select, you will study at three of the GLOCAL partner universities and attend eight to ten core courses, eight optional courses, and a combination of lectures and seminars. Additionally, the curriculum offers placements at internships and businesses.
A job in urban or public policy organizations, global enterprises, international consultancies, the cultural and creative industries, or other non-profit organizations is the perfect fit for extremely bright students with this degree. The process and experience of globalization from a place-based viewpoint, particularly as it relates to cities, creative industries, development, and local entrepreneurial cultures, will be explored by students from a range of interdisciplinary perspectives.
In all of its endeavors, the GLOCAL Scholarships programme is committed to promoting equality. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and work to foster an inclusive atmosphere devoid of prejudice and unfair treatment. The University of Glasgow’s Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion principles and policies, which are available here, are something we wholeheartedly support.
Erasmus Mundus Postgraduate Scholarship
- Type: Postgraduate
- Organisation: Erasmus Mundus
- Country to study: United Kingdom
- School to study–
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender” Men and Women
- Application Deadline: January 7, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Postgraduate Scholarship
The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarship includes:
- A contribution to the student participation costs (tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory participation costs)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study programme
Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- You must be International student.
- You must be must have good academic records.
- You must be proficient in English Language.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Erasmus Mundus Postgraduate Scholarship
The GLOCAL Consortium selection committee assesses each application according to the following criteria:
- Academic merit (e.g. relevance and level of academic qualifications) – 30%
- Supporting personal statement – 40%
- Quality of (academic) references – 10%
- Other (e.g. relevant research/professional experiences/interests) – 20%
Documents Required for Application
- Degree certificate (and an official translation into English)
- Official academic transcript(s) (and an official translation into English)
- Two supporting reference letters on headed paper.
- English language proficiency
- A scan of the photo page of your passport.
- Your CV (Europass format preferred, but not mandatory).
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application form – 2022 entry.
- Separate personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).
January 7, 2023
How to Apply
All candidates will be notified of the decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee by email only in early April 2023. Candidates who do not secure a scholarship and who wish to appeal the decision of the scholarship selection committee must do so in writing by email within 2 weeks (14 days) from the point of notification by the GLOCAL Consortium of their failure to win a scholarship.
For more details,visit Erasmus Mundus website
Click Scholarship to have access to more opportunities